25 MAJOR Qualities to look for in any workplace, Live, Learn and GROW!
1. ATTITUDE: Positive attitude is the power that drives you to success. Developing and manifesting a positive attitude makes life happier and more successful.
2. CHARACTER: First helps organizations build teamwork, improve communication, and develop leaders for the future.
3. COMMITMENT: Promise, or personal commitment Contract, a legally binding exchange of promises, the act of committing, pledging, or engaging oneself, obligation
4. COMMUNICATION: information transmitted or conveyed, the imparting or interchange of thoughts, opinions, or information by speech or writing
5. COMPASSION: Compassion is a virtue one in which the emotional capacities of empathy. and sympathy (for the suffering. of others) are regarded as a part of love, help one another as we all come from a different walk of life!
6. ENCOURAGEMENT: Everyone needs encouragement. Kids do and you do too... Everyone needs encouragement
7. ETHICS: in philosophy, the study and evaluation of human conduct in the light of moral principles, may be viewed as the standard of conduct
8. EXAMPLE: demonstration with the aim of informing others of how a task should be performed.
9. GUIDANCE: the act or function of guiding. Leadership, direction, advice or counseling, especially that provided for any student choosing a course of study or profession
10. HONESTY: moral character and denotes positive, virtuous attributes such as integrity, truthfulness, and straightforwardness along with the absence of lying, cheating, or theft. "Honesty is the best policy."
11. HUMILITY: the quality or condition of being humble ; modest opinion or estimate of one's own importance, rank, etc
12. INTEGRITY: Integrity is a concept of consistency of actions, values, methods, measures, principles, expectations, and outcomes. In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty
13. KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge is a familiarity with someone or something, which can include information, facts, descriptions, or skills acquired through experience or education.
14. LEADER: One that leads or guides.
15. MORALS: of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical, moral attitudes.
16. MOTIVATION: motivation refers to the initiation, direction, intensity, and persistence of behavior. Motivation is a temporal and dynamic state with a strong desire to do things. It's the difference between waking up before dawn to pound the pavement and lazing around the house all day. If you want to make things happen the ability to motivate yourself and others is a crucial skill. At work, home, and everywhere in between
17. OFFICE MORAL: If you want to have a dynamic, exciting, enthusiastic workplace, then it is important to keep office morale high. The more ideas you have, the better. Improves office production and teamwork.
18. PATIENCE: the quality of being patient , as the bearing of provocation, annoyance, misfortune, or pain, without complaint, loss of temper, irritation, or the like
19. RESPECT: Respect has great importance in everyday life. As children we are taught (one hopes) to respect our parents, teachers, and elders, school rules and traffic laws, family and cultural traditions, other people's feelings and rights, our country's flag and leaders, the truth and people's differing opinions.
20. RESPONSIBILITY: The state, quality, or fact of being responsible.
21. SERVICE: an act of helpful activity; help; aid: to do someone a service
22. STRENGTH: moral power, firmness, or courage.
23. SUCCESS: The achievement of something desired, planned, or attempted: attributed their success in business to hard work.
24. TEACH: to impart knowledge of or skill in, to give instruction
25. TEAM: A group organized to work together
Think of this as pieces of the puzzleif pieces are missing, it affects the rest of the puzzle as a wholein order to be successful in ANY BUSINESS, in my opinion these are key facets to any ones success, I appreciate the opportunity to do the best I can, share my knowledge and provide a positive environment!
We do believe these are rules and words to live by!